Experiential Introduction to Authentic Movement
Time & Location
About The Event
Authentic Movement is a practice that needs to be lived in order to be comprehended.
This Open Gathering for new participants is an opportunity for you who resonate with this practice to have a direct experience and then decide about joining a group.
Participation in a regular group practice can help you:
- discover and express your authentic self
- connect to your body and develop an embodied awareness
- process your feelings and gain insights
- expand empathy for oneself and others
- trust your inner impulse and unblock your creative potential
- deepen self-love through self validation and acceptance
Commitment to a regular group is highly recommended as the major benefits of this practice come from opening up yourself to a consistent process.
We meet in San Francisco on 1st and 3rd Saturdays and in San Rafael on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month.
Regular groups will open again for new participants on September 2018.
If you are already a group member or an old participant and would like to share your experience with new movers
you are very welcome to join us for $22 only. Just let me know to reserve your spot.
Group is limited to 10 movers.
- Early Bird (until May 12)$33$330$0
- Regular Registration$44$440$0