Online: Reconnect With Your Inner Child
Time & Location
About The Event
There are simple things in life that fill our hearts with joy. These simple things we used to enjoy as little ones until one day, somehow we got the message that these simple things were not important enough. These are the things that life urges us to remember and reconnect with by staying home.
How many times have you heard as a little one while being curious and having fun that you should behave as a grown up?
And how many times did you wish yourself as a little one to become a grown up so that you can have the freedom to do what you want to have fun?
But slowly that sparkle of enthusiasm faded away in the everyday responsibilities. As grown ups we can be too serious and it feels like something it’s missing...
Then what better to recover that sparkle than a space for grown ups that gives them permission to be curious and play like little ones.
And you think that it may be hard because you have no idea how to do that. That’s why you need to come to this online workshop bringing your beginners mind and curiosity. Trust me, the little one inside of you knows about the simple things that you enjoy. You just need create a space to listen to your little one through guided explorations, Authentic Movement and the expressive arts.
To prepare for the experience:
- make sure you can have a space where you can have some privacy and ask from others who live with you to not be interrupted during the workshop unless they would also like to participate in the experience
- clear out or open up the room from furniture so that you have some more space around you to move freely
- have ready all the art/writing materials that you have available and can imagine yourself of using. (It can be anything you have for drawing, painting, making a collage, clay or homemade playdough. You can already ask your little one what they would like to use ;)
Join us now in this online session to experience a creative space of self-exploration.
Group is limited to 12 participants
All ages, genders, spiritual beliefs and physical abilities are welcome
Upon registration you will receive by email the intructions to connect via zoom.
VIP $: $22 - 3 spots available for Students, single parents and others with income less than $50K
VIP $$: $44 - 4 spots available for Parents and others with income less than $100K
VIP $$$ : $66 - 3 spots available for all with income over $100K
VIP Relief Support - free - 2 spots available for people who are currently unemployed
For questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-425-7428
- VIP $ - 3 spots$22$220$0
- VIP $$ - 4 spots$44$440$0
- VIP $$$ - 3 spots$66$660$0
- Sold OutVIP Relief Support - 2 spots$0$00$0